Tuesday 13 January 2015

Vine Evaluation



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70KLOdrExeA&feature=youtu.be



When I showed my vine to a group of 5 people the feedback that I got rather positive and they all had the same feedback from each person.

In my first question I asked them what they thought of the colours that I used for my vine, the feedback I got was that they liked how I used three main colours for the whole of the vine, also they liked how that the colours that I used are the college colours and how it  represents the College brands image, another person said they feel that the colours suited the feel that the vine was making and also they said how that the colours were more appealing for my target audience.

After watching the vine I wanted to know what the audience thought the message behind the vine was one person said how they thought it was showing how the college is welcoming place and that it is easy for people to make friends at the college. Someone else said how the vine is trying to highlight different aspects of the college, showing how the students are hard working, welcoming and also how they enjoy being at the college. They felt that the message of the vine message to come to the college and enjoy all the different aspects at the college.

When it came to what people did not like about the vine they all agreed on how the felt the vine did not flow that well and you did not understand the narrative from watching the vine one time. They all also said if I got to make the vine again that I should try and make it flow more but also try and make it easier to understand the narrative from watching one time.

When it came to seeing what they did like about the vine I made 3/5 agreed that they like how I did the rotoscoping. The other two agreed on that they liked how the vine showed more then one aspect about the college and how they were all positive.

When it came to see if they thought if the vine worked people said how they felt that it worked to a good extent.

When seeing if the vine represented the college well people said I represented many aspects of the college well and that it showed positive vibes about the college.

From the people I asked there was three females and 2 males and all were between the age of 16-17.
They all said that they enjoyed my vine.

What I feel went well with making my vine is that the filming of the scenes for the vine went well because the people that who I was feeling did what they were meant to, also I feel that the

No comments:

Post a Comment