Thursday 1 January 2015

Vine productions

I made a vine using flash, final cut pro and garage band for college.

First I planned out what I will use in my vine, how many people, which people, what they are going to do, how I am going to animate it and what type of music I was going to use, Once I had that all planned out, I was going to use 4 people, 3 of them was going to welcome someone new in to their group and I used calming music for it.

When it came for me to start film each part of the vine I had it in mind that I was going to make 4 different scenes that focus on the sane person in each of the scenes but it two of the scenes there was going to be three other people in it. When I started filming the first scene where I had Jack walking over to Alfie, Sophia and Ethan  I wanted to show how the college  is welcoming and that the students at the college are really friendly. While I was filming this i realized that there is another part of the vine that is the same to this part so I decided to get rid of the part where we see Jack walking over to the same group of people again but in a different area because I felt that the vine would not be as good with it having the same scene in the vine, so getting rid of the other scene improved the vine.

After I had filmed the other two scenes for the vine I put the three clips together and started to animate them. The animation that I used for the vine was rotoscoping, when I was planning the vine I was going to rotoscope the background and not the people and the reason that I was going to do this was because I felt that it would make the vine look better and also I believe that it will help the vine standout more. With rotoscoping the background I was going to use a varity of colours to help it standout and make it look more bold. When I started animating the background I didn't like the way that it was looking so I decided to make it look better I was going to just out line the people and part of the background in parts on the vine, Also when I started outlining the people I didn't like using all the different colours so i decided that in each part of the vine I would use only one colour for it and to help it look more interesting i decided i would use the college colours to help represent the college more in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment